As a Senior Software Engineer IoT/C# you will not only work but drive and own complex problems in delivering renewable energy solutions: from digitalizing the planning of installation of solar panels with compelling backend applications to building APIs supporting real-time energy data, all the way to scaling and operating cloud infrastructure in Azure.
We offer speed, agility, and steep career growth. Our vision to make sustainable solar energy available to everyone can only come to life through our customer and product-oriented view and the cooperation between software development, product management and lean, experiment-driven business development.
Join us to develop your professional skills, take part in the energy revolution, and let us take ownership of the sustainable change we want to see in the world together!
In our IoT team, you will be
- Building software. We are serious about delivering incremental value in each iteration, and we celebrate when we improve people's experience with our IoT solution and make an impact towards our climate goals.
- Improving developer happiness. Nobody wants to stay up until midnight to deploy new solutions or run the same regression tests manually daily. We're about enhancing stability and automating as much as possible, including load tests and vulnerability scans.
- Growing and learning. Are you familiar with IoT devices or have experience with embedded software? We'd love to learn from your knowledge. Are you behind in test-driven development? Is Azure Bicep new to you? We'll make sure you grow through our knowledge.
- Working on architecture and vision. We are fusing old and new technologies: cloud-native microservices, IoT applications, a Salesforce backbone, and an event-driven architecture. This means we analyze new requirements critically to see which moving parts would have to change and explore opportunities to solve organization-spanning challenges with elegant architectural solutions.
- Steering for empathy and understanding. Only when we comprehend the market needs can we create solutions that address underlying challenges. Ask critical questions and listen to operations, craftspeople, and sales - there are so many stakeholders and users to get input from, and balancing their needs leads to the best solutions.